Discover the potential of Service Design: The shift from product to service
Please note: This event will be conducted in French
The purpose of these events is to bring people together to learn how service design can solve business problems, to share knowledge, and learn how to use a host of tools to tackle customer experience challenges.
Learn about Service Design
This is the first of a series of events we are running in London and Paris, exploring a pragmatic Service Design approach that addresses common business problems, showcases future trends and introduces tools to improve the customer experience.
Network with your peers
Our events are attended by individuals from various disciplines who wish to adopt a more customer-centric approach within their organisation. You will have the opportunity to learn from and share with other industry peers from a host of companies and brands spanning many sectors.
This morning session will help you gain competitive advantage by differentiating your customer experience around your product and leveraging its entire lifecycle. We will explore how trends such as the sharing economy are driving this shift from product to service and how you as a company can adapt and gain competitive advantage.
- You will discover trends and examples that disrupt and drive the shift from product to services.
- The most valuable tools to diagnose the current customer experience, identify unmet needs and prioritise areas of improvement.
- Best practices of customer experience design throughout the whole product lifecycle.
- Suggestions on how to initiate a long term commitment to improve the overall customer experience of your product.
- 09:00 - 09:15 Accueil + Petit-déjeuner
- 09:15 - 11:00 Présentation + mise en pratique
- 11:00 - 11:30 Q/R + Networking