Learn how to use Service Design tools to uncover, stimulate and anticipate your customer's needs.
Learn about Service Design
This is the second of a series of events we are running in London and Paris, exploring a pragmatic Service Design approach that addresses common business problems, showcases future trends and introduces tools to improve the customer experience.
Network with your peers
Our events are attended by individuals from various disciplines who wish to adopt a more customer-centric approach within their organisation. You will have the opportunity to learn from and share with other industry peers from a host of companies and brands spanning many sectors.
This morning session will help you gain competitive advantage by differentiating your customer experience around your product and leveraging its entire lifecycle. We will explore how trends such as the sharing economy are driving this shift from product to service and how you as a company can adapt and gain competitive advantage.
- You will discover trends that are having a huge impact on customer relationship.
- Valuable tools and methods in Service Design to help you design initiatives to increase your share of wallet.
- Best practices on how to gather and treat efficiently your customers’ data.
- Suggestions on how to measure the impact of your initiatives.
- 09:00 - 09:30 Welcome + Breakfast
- 09:30 - 11:00 Presentation
- 11:00 - 11:30 Q&A + Networking